I. General provisions
The service includes the website: https://pspa.com.pl along with subpages, including all applications on this website.
The user is any person using the website in any scope, in particular filling out the contact form or subscribing to the Newsletter.
II. Data processing
All personal data is processed in a manner consistent with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with:
- Regulation (EU) 216/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L/.2016.119.1 of 4 May 2016), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR,
- the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] 2019.1781, consolidated text of 19 September 2019),
- the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Dz.U.2020.344, consolidated text of 3 March 2020 as amended) and
- the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (Dz.U.2019.2460, consolidated text of 20 December 2019 as amended),
including in accordance with the scope of the consent given.
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of the GDPR, we inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Polskie Stowarzyszenie Paliw Alternatywnych [The Polish Alternative Fuels Association], ul. Fabryczna 5A, 00-446 Warszawa, NIP: 5252684377, REGON: 365877690, KRS: 000064315, hereinafter referred to as: PSPA or Controller.
- The purpose of processing personal data is the provision of the Website’s services – based on the User’s consent (Article 6(1) (a) of the GDPR).
- The scope of personal data processing:
- Contact phone,
- E-mail address.
Additional information collected while using the Website:
- IP address,
- Date and time of sending the application,
- Name, type and version of the web browser.
- The rights of the User – the Controller respects the rights of every person whose data is processed, including the following rights:
- the right of access to data,
- the right to rectify data,
- the right to remove data (“right to be forgotten”),
- the right to limit the processing of data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to raise objections,
- the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects on that person or otherwise significantly affects the data subject.
Where the data is processed based on the consent of the subject, this person has the right to withdraw consent at any time, with the reservation that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The User whose data is processed by the Controller has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he decides that his rights have been violated.
- Data storage period – the User’s personal data will be processed for the period in which claims related to its performance may be disclosed. Where justified on the basis of generally applicable law, the Participants’ personal data are also stored for the period provided for by law.
- Recipients of data – the User’s data may be accessed by the Controller’s employees and subcontractors (processors), e.g. law and IT companies.
- Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to conclude and perform the contract.
The data is supplemented, updated, corrected or deleted by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected] or by sending a registered letter to the following address: Polskie Stowarzyszenie Paliw Alternatywnych, ul. Fabryczna 5A, 00-446 Warszawa.
Without the User’s consent, the Controller does not trade data and does not transfer Users’ personal data to persons or institutions other than those indicated above.
The processed personal data may, however, be made available without the User’s consent to authorized public authorities at their request based on applicable regulations or to third parties on the basis of decisions of competent authorities.
The transfer of personal data and the authorization process, if used, is carried out using a secure SSL protocol. Information, promotional and offer messages are sent to the User’s e-mail address only after s/he has given the appropriate marketing consent.
The processed personal data is not transferred to countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Personal data provided by the User is not processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
III. Cookies Policy
- Pursuant to Article 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law, the Controller informs you that he collects information on the User by means of “cookies”.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular small text information, which is saved and stored on the User’s terminal equipment, through which it is possible to use the website.
- The Controller stores cookies on the User’s terminal equipment in order to ensure the proper operation of his websites, remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the interface in terms of the selected language, direct marketing, ensuring greater security, including for the purpose of detecting possible fraud or abuse.
- The User may change independently and at any time the cookie settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and access. These changes can be made using the settings of the web browser used.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser used.
The https://pspa.com.pl website uses two types of cookies:
- performance (collecting information on how visitors use the site),
- functional (saving user settings) such as:
- session cookies – these are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser.
In most web browsers, you can: delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive (from the browser settings), block all sent cookies or set a warning before saving them on the drive.
How to change your cookie settings in the most popular browsers:
Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies – select the appropriate option.
Menu > Tools > Internet options > Privacy – select the appropriate option.
Menu > Options > Privacy > History – select the appropriate option.
Menu > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies – select the appropriate option.
Menu > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies – select the appropriate option.
IV. Final provisions
- The Controller uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data adequate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- Personal data is processed taking into account confidentiality and integrity.