The largest conference and EXPO of the sustainable transport industry in the entire CEE will take place in Łódź between 26 and 28 September this year. Early Bird Tickets for KNM 2023 at a special price can only be purchased until the end of April.
The New Mobility Congress 2023 is the fourth iteration of the most extensive conference in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe, focused on fostering the growth of the EV market. In September, the e-Mobility industry’s fastest-growing event will bring together leaders, practitioners, and experts in the field of green transformation, with the common objective of achieving zero emissions and decarbonization of the transport sector.
The event has been designed to cater to business representatives across the entire electromobility value chain. This encompasses those who are presently involved in the sustainable mobility market, as well as companies and institutions keen on developing zero-emission technologies as an integral part of their organization and operational environment.
As in previous years, the Congress will also welcome politicians, EU and national policy makers, representatives of central and local administration units, including city mayors, diplomats, opinion leaders, major think tanks, scholars and market stakeholders from across CEE who are active in the field of zero-emission technologies.
– Despite numerous challenges, the sustainable transport market in Europe and worldwide is experiencing significant growth. The number of electric vehicles and charging stations is progressively increasing, while 2023 promises to bring groundbreaking legal regulations for the EU e-mobility sector. With each passing month, the deadlines specified in the “Fit for 55” package draw nearer, making it imperative for the CEE countries, led by Poland, to take decisive steps to fully leverage on this historic opportunity to accelerate the zero-emission transformation. The KNM is an exceptional European meeting that offers a forum for sustainable transport, a platform for exchanging ideas, and expert knowledge at the highest professional level – says Maciej Mazur, Managing Director of PSPA and Vice President of AVERE.
KNM 2023 Conference
New Mobility Congress is today the most important Central European forum for sustainable mobility leaders. The conference organized as part of New Mobility Congress is today the most important Central European forum for leaders of sustainable mobility. Since 2019, the brand of the event has been built and a unique place for the exchange of knowledge, experience and ideas for key stakeholders in the sector of zero-emission technologies in transport from all over Europe has been created. The Congress is distinguished by an open, workshop formula, as well as topics focusing on building cooperation and partnerships..
– For many editions, we have been connecting and helping market participants. From year to year, the industry dialogue within the New Mobility Congress reaches a higher level, and most of the participants are professionally connected with the new mobility market. This year’s conference topics will cover key issues and challenges facing the sustainable transport industry in Europe – announces Łukasz Witkowski, Chief Operating Officer of PSPA.
This year’s program will be based on six strategic topic paths::
– CEE GTI Summit (summit of sustainable transport leaders in the Central and Eastern Europe Region),
– Poland Drives e-Mobility (platform for cooperation of key stakeholders in the e-mobility market in Poland),
– Battery Day – EBA Summit (conference of battery technology producers and experts for the automotive industry),
– Green Fleet Forum – ESG (forum for the fleet industry: companies at the forefront of electric drive deployment),
– eHDV Forum (forum for HDV market participants, dedicated to the development of the zero-emission heavy-duty transport sector),
– Hydrogen Mobility Forum (forum for key stakeholders in the commercial take-up of hydrogen technologies in transport).
The conference will last 3 days and will take place on 5 stages. Over 400 speakers and panellists, 250 agenda points and 1,500 participants are expected.
KNM 2023 EXPO
This year, the KNM will take place in a different location than last year. EXPO-Łódź is a modern, multifunctional trade and congress center located right in the heart of the city. The change is driven by the expansion of the event and the heightened expectations of exhibitors from throughout Europe. Undoubtedly, this year’s Congress will be enhanced with the largest and most advanced exhibition area in the region, specifically devoted to the emerging mobility market.
EXPO KNM 2023 will modernize the traditional trade fair format, bringing together buyers and sellers, and providing an exclusive opportunity to experience the cutting-edge product range of e-mobility solutions. The expanded format will strengthen the impact of the event, enabling the launch of new solutions and products, test drives, and meetings with manufacturers, while also fostering valuable connections as part of numerous networking zones.
– The CEE region has a remarkable opportunity to take the lead as a pioneering market for electric heavy-duty vehicles (eHDVs). This is due to the significant investments made in both private and public charging infrastructure, making it a driving force for Europe’s competitiveness in the global Lithium-Ion battery market. The upcoming KNM event serves as a testament to the international reach of the conference, solidifying its position as the preeminent forum for emerging e-mobility markets with high potential for growth. Our Expo serves as a gateway to the region, connecting stakeholders throughout the entire value chain. It provides a platform to showcase solutions for both suppliers and consumers of zero-emission technologies, with a focus on the economy, society, and climate – says Aleksander Rajch, Board Member of PSPA and Leader of the CEE GTI initiative.
The largest zero-emission technology fair in the region in figures: 2 exhibition zones: B2B and B2C, 200 exhibitors from the region, 13,000 sqm and 2,000 visitors
KNM 2023 Tickets
Those interested in attending this year’s Congress can already purchase tickets. In the Early Bird pool, a “Conference & EXPO pass” costs PLN 1,450 net, The price includes access to all conference stages and networking spaces (Level 1 and 2). A ticket for only the exhibition section is also available for purchase this year. The “EXPO pass” can be purchased at PLN 550 net, which allows access to the exhibition area and 2 stages (Level 1).
Early Bird tickets are available until 30th April 2023 or until the pool is exhausted. From 1st May until the end of July 2023, tickets will be available at regular prices: PLN 1,950 net for “Conference & EXPO pass” and PLN 750 net for “EXPO pass”. In August 2023, until the event itself, the prices will be PLN 2,450 net for the “Conference & EXPO pass” and PLN 950 net for the “EXPO pass”.
Tickets available on: Newmobilitycongress.com