We monitor the EV market in Poland and Europe as well as new legislation at the national and European level. We provide information, statistics and analyses crucial for business development.
Active industrial dialogue
We campaign for better legal solutions representing companies before public administration. We actively participate in public consultations and we offer our opinion on draft acts of law.
Promotion of EVs and education
We publish reports and opinions, carry out research and social campaigns. We increase knowledge and build social awareness in the field of sustainable transport.
WHO WE ARE?
- The Polish Alternative Fuels Association (PSPA) is the largest, fully representative industry organization, which promotes zero- and low-emission technologies in transport.
- We integrate Polish and foreign companies from many sectors to work together towards shaping favorable business environment necessary for market development.
- We are a partner of the industry, central administration and local governments, higher education institutions and research centres, institutions and NGOs.
- We co-create the initiative for the development of e-mobility in Poland at the Ministry of Energy and we are a part of The European Association for E-mobility (AVERE).
Observatory of the Alternative Fuels market
- The aim of the project is to monitor and assess the development of e-mobility market and alternative fuels market in Poland and Europe
- The Observatory team aggregates, processes and shares key data and information from this sector with market participants
- The main tool of the project is the website orpa.pl, which is fully concentrated on e-mobility technologies
Alternative fuels in public transport
- A compendium of knowledge about e-buses and CNG-powered vehicles
- Description of technologies and applications, technical characteristics of the existing fleet and infrastructure
Catalogue of Electric vehicles 2018
- Listing of electric vehicles on offer in Poland
- Descriptions containing car prices and their basic performance parameters
Green Deal expert meetings
- The aim of the project is to involve companies and increase their impact on creating the alternative fuels market in Poland
- To this end, the Polish Association of Alternative Fuels organizes regular thematic seminars with experts and practitioners of e-mobility
- The form of the meetings makes it possible to establish a direct relationship and creates a space for an industry dialogue